Lexington Sporting Club is proud to be known as “The Community’s Club”. Our players, coaches, and staff are invested in giving back and being an active part of our community, including making appearances at different community and corporate events. Although our schedules for training, playing, and travel make availability somewhat limited, we are devoted to being a part of the community in any way we can.
If you are interested in having a member or members of Lexington Sporting Club be a part of your upcoming event, please review the information and considerations below, then submit your appearance request.
For additional information, please contact Jacob Bramley, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider the following:
- Please refer to the 2023 Lexington Sporting Club game schedule before submitting your request. Appearances cannot and will not be scheduled on:
- Game Days
- 24 Hours Before a Game
- 24 Hours After a Game
- Travel Days (exceptions may be permitted for non-traveling players)
- Players are most likely to be available Monday – Thursday
- All requests must be submitted at least one month in advance of the event date
- Please include the purpose/role/task of the requested player/players for your event
- Please be aware that submitting your request does not guarantee the appearance request will be fulfilled
- A member of our staff will be in touch once your request has been reviewed