Lexington Sporting Club is proud to be known as “The Community’s Club”. Our players, coaches, and staff are invested in giving back and being an active part of our community, including providing support to local businesses, compaines, schools, and the 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations within our city and the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in receiving a donation for your organization or an event, please review the information and considerations below, then submit your donation request using the form.
Please consider the following:
- All requests must be submitted at least two months in advance of the event date
- We ask that only one request per organization is submitted per calendar year
- Please include a description of how the donation will be used at the event, or any other additional, helpful information
- Please be aware that submitting your request does not guarantee the donation request will be fulfilled
- A member of our staff will be in touch once your request has been reviewed
We recommend that your event not center on a donation from our organization, but to have the donation serve as a complement to the overall event. Lexington Sporting Club does not accept any fan merchandise for autographs under any circumstances.
For questions or additional information, please contact Jacob Bramley, at email@example.com