The Lexington Sporting Youth Soccer Club is a competitive club open to all youth players, male and female. We believe all players can flourish, regardless of level of play. Our mission is to provide the best possible environment for our players to grow and thrive. We are focused on developing players aligned with our club’s playing philosophy and show flair, creativity, and confidence. Beyond the pitch, we are responsible for ensuring we produce young people who are educated, respectful, and have the necessary life skills to be successful.
We will support our players with innovative technology:
• Evidence-based development
• Individual player development
• Access to comprehensive game film
• Performance and injury prevention
• College recruitment support
HOW WE WILL PLACE PLAYERS
We are implementing a holistic way of selecting our players based on their body of work. For this inaugural season, we encourage players to attend our Youth Club Talent Identification (ID) sessions in May and June (details below). This will give our staff the opportunity to see all the talent play in their respective age groups.
Players will be placed through a combination of Youth Club Talent ID sessions and their body of work this current season.
We value the full picture when it comes to matching our players to teams. During the season, coaches will evaluate player performances weekly. This structure allows our staff to closely monitor each player and place everyone on the appropriate team.
As this is the inaugural season, we will also be hosting Youth Club Talent ID dates in May/June 2022 for every single player regardless of your previous club.
2022 YOUTH CLUB TALENT IDENTIFICATION SCHEDULE
May 23-26, 2022 (Completed)
U7 (2016), U8 (2015), U9 (2014), U10 (2013), U11 (2012), U12 (2011)
June 6-10, 2022 (Completed)
U13 (2010), U14 (2009), U15 (2008), U16 (2007), U17 (2006), U18 (2005), U19 (2004)
Supplemental Talent ID Sessions by Lexington Sporting Club Performance Staff (optional)
June 13 – Masterson Station (Completed)
U7 Boys & Girls: 5:30-6:45 pm
U8 Boys & Girls: 7:00-8:15 pm
June 14 – Masterson Station POSTPONED DUE TO HEAT ADVISORY (SEE NEW JUNE 21-22 DATES BELOW)
U9 Boys & Girls: 5:30-6:45 pm
U10 Boys & Girls: 7:00-8:15 pm
June 15 – Masterson Station POSTPONED DUE TO HEAT ADVISORY (SEE NEW JUNE 21-22 DATES BELOW)
U11 Boys & Girls: 5:30-6:45 pm
U12 Boys & Girls: 7:00-8:15 pm
June 21 – Lexington Sporting Club Indoor 1 (Completed)
U9 Girls: 4:00-5:00 pm
U9 Boys: 5:00-6:00 pm
U10 Girls: 6:00-7:00 pm
U10 Boys: 7:00-8:00 pm
June 22 – Lexington Sporting Club Indoor 1 (Completed)
U11 Girls: 4:00-5:00 pm
U11 Boys: 5:00-6:00 pm
U12 Girls: 6:00-7:00 pm
U12 Boys: 7:00-8:00 pm
June 28 – Lexington Sporting Club Indoor 1 (Completed)
U13 Girls: 4:00-5:00 pm
U13 Boys: 5:00-6:00 pm
U14 Girls: 6:00-7:00 pm
U14 Boys: 7:00-8:00 pm
June 30 – Lexington Sporting Club Indoor 1
U15 Girls: 9:00-10:00 am
U15 Boys: 10:00-11:00 am
U16 Girls: 11:00-12:00 pm
U17-19 Girls: 12:00-1:00 pm
Phase Group Summer Training Sessions (optional)
July 11-13 (Specific dates TBA)
Phase Group Fall Season Training Sessions (optional)
U7-U12: July 25-31 (Location, dates & times TBA)
Coaches will utilize the first week of fall training sessions to help finalize rosters by July 31. We understand vacations are still possible during this time but hope players can be available for as many of these sessions as possible. Notify your phase director if your player will not be available during any of these sessions.
– There is no right to a refund for any portion of the registration fees paid by or on behalf of any player.
– Upon application to the Youth Club Administrator, and at their sole discretion, a partial refund may be provided where the player has sustained injuries or experiencing illness of sufficient severity to preclude them from playing for a season, as documented by a physician.
– Any application for a partial refund must be made prior to the first game of the season. No refunds will be provided following the first game of the season.
– An administrative fee of $75.00 shall be subtracted from any partial refund the Youth Club Administrator determines should be paid.
– Under no circumstances shall refunds be authorized by any person other than the Youth Club Administrator.
– Appeals with regards to the Administrator’s denial of a partial refund must be made to Sporting Director within seven days of the decision.