The Lexington Sporting Youth Soccer Club is a competitive club open to all youth players, male and female. We believe all players can flourish, regardless of level of play. Our mission is to provide the best possible environment for our players to grow and thrive. We are focused on developing players aligned with our club’s playing philosophy and show flair, creativity, and confidence. Beyond the pitch, we are responsible for ensuring we produce young people who are educated, respectful, and have the necessary life skills to be successful.
We will support our players with innovative technology:
• Evidence-based development
• Individual player development
• Access to comprehensive game film
• Performance and injury prevention
• College recruitment support
HOW WE WILL PLACE PLAYERS
We are implementing a holistic way of selecting our players based on their body of work. For this inaugural season, we held multiple Talent Identification (ID) sessions to give our staff the opportunity to see all the talent play in their respective age groups.
Players will be placed through a combination of those Talent ID sessions and their body of work this current season.
We value the full picture when it comes to matching our players to teams. During the season, coaches will evaluate player performances weekly. This structure allows our staff to closely monitor each player and place everyone on the appropriate team.
As this is the inaugural season, we will also be hosting Youth Club Talent ID dates throughout the summer for every single player regardless of your previous club.
– There is no right to a refund for any portion of the registration fees paid by or on behalf of any player.
– Upon application to the Youth Club Administrator, and at their sole discretion, a partial refund may be provided where the player has sustained injuries or experiencing illness of sufficient severity to preclude them from playing for a season, as documented by a physician.
– Any application for a partial refund must be made prior to the first game of the season. No refunds will be provided following the first game of the season.
– An administrative fee of $75.00 shall be subtracted from any partial refund the Youth Club Administrator determines should be paid.
– Under no circumstances shall refunds be authorized by any person other than the Youth Club Administrator.
– Appeals with regards to the Administrator’s denial of a partial refund must be made to Sporting Director within seven days of the decision.